Minimum budgets based on experience
Homie is a home-finding service, we do not set the prices ourselves. We simply show you what is available on the market.
In our experience, when we look below the minimum budgets:
- The homes tend to be of low standard
- They may be fake listings, created to generate interest
- The few good quality ones at those prices get let very quickly - sometimes on the day they are posted.
I can't afford a higher rent, how do I get a flat?
Since homes for a lower budget are so high in demand, you need to be diligent and jump on them as soon as they come on the market!
- Set alerts on all of the biggest property portals
- Once you get an alert, call the agent immediately to arrange a viewing
- Make your decision quickly and pay the holding deposit as soon as you are sure you want the home
Got any more questions? Let us know in the chat!